I am wondering if anyone has tried costco, sam's club, or bj's diapers. If so, were you happy with them?
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am a Target diaper junkie. At night we use Huggies nightime diapers, but during the day the cheap Target brands work great. They are thin and functional. Next time I go, I will get the price breakdown if you want to compare some of the diapers between these places. I never liked Walmart brand diapers. I wonder if Sams is the same thing.
Yeah I like the target brand too, and it is so much cheaper than pampers, which are my first love. But I am wondering if since I buy target brand without a problem then maybe I would like costco or bj's diapers just fine as well. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried them.
We have a young group of coworkers with young children so the subject of diapers comes up quite often. The consensus has been BJ's has the most awesome diapers. I personally have no experience to speak of but I know they have been tested by 5 or 6 families at work.
We did great with the huggies from Sams. And they came in HUGE boxes that seemed to never ran out. Saved us tons of money (yes, TONS ;) and I got to use the boxes for storage after. :D
My personal favs are Luvs, but we also use Target brand. I did buy a pack once from Costco -- can't say I love them. We're still working through them. They're kind of bulky and largish (kind of "long")and don't always work that great with her pants. Anyway, I might be conviced to buy them again, but this time I will be prepared that size wise they don't match up (even though the lbs are the same) to Target or Luvs.
5 comments:
I am a Target diaper junkie. At night we use Huggies nightime diapers, but during the day the cheap Target brands work great. They are thin and functional. Next time I go, I will get the price breakdown if you want to compare some of the diapers between these places. I never liked Walmart brand diapers. I wonder if Sams is the same thing.
Steph (wasn't let me sign in)
Yeah I like the target brand too, and it is so much cheaper than pampers, which are my first love. But I am wondering if since I buy target brand without a problem then maybe I would like costco or bj's diapers just fine as well. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried them.
We have a young group of coworkers with young children so the subject of diapers comes up quite often. The consensus has been BJ's has the most awesome diapers. I personally have no experience to speak of but I know they have been tested by 5 or 6 families at work.
We did great with the huggies from Sams. And they came in HUGE boxes that seemed to never ran out. Saved us tons of money (yes, TONS ;) and I got to use the boxes for storage after. :D
My personal favs are Luvs, but we also use Target brand. I did buy a pack once from Costco -- can't say I love them. We're still working through them. They're kind of bulky and largish (kind of "long")and don't always work that great with her pants. Anyway, I might be conviced to buy them again, but this time I will be prepared that size wise they don't match up (even though the lbs are the same) to Target or Luvs.
Post a Comment