Sunday, February 25, 2007
Overheard
Brian was playing with Emma on the floor the other day while I was doing dishes. He pulled out all of her wooden blocks and was stacking them up to her great satisfaction and she was knocking them down. Then when he was rebuilding them, I heard him ask "Now Emma, can you spot the zoning violation here? That's right. This should only be three stories tall, and over here it's four. Very good!" I could not stop laughing. Ah...my husband the lawyer.



3 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes, remembering the earlier days of Matthew's law school years.
Now he asks our daughters "And why wouldn't Mommy's contribution of services in exchange for a partnership interest knock the transaction out of section 721 when it would knock it out of section 351?"
What a special time for Great Granny.Gotta run,late already to hit the road. Love yo'granny Love your blogg.
That's just too funny. Love it, really!
Post a Comment