Thursday, August 03, 2006

Consignment

A friend of mine sent me a link to a website that tracks a good deal of the consignment sales around Atlanta. I thought I would pass the link on to you, because I have found it to be very helpful.

http://home.comcast.net/~sbreaden/datelist.htm

I plan on trying to make it to a few in the next few weeks, so let me know if you want to come with me. I would love the company!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! So my hubby made it home and I was still alive when he got here...good news huh? You and your sweet baby best come visit me...the good news is that it is no further away than we are now..YEA!!! So I want visitors especially little baby red haired ones. We will be at church on Sunday and we cant wait to see yall...love ya!

senojsitruc said...

Do you see all of the colors on that page?? I don't think it's reasonable to expect people to look at it.

The Budget Mommy: said...

Yes, there ARE a lot of colors on the page, but last I checked, you were not in need of children's consignment sale information =). So you don't even have to worry about it.