Well here they are:
Duluth, MN
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Ogden, Utah (who knew there was such a place?)
Anchorage, Alaska
Great Falls, Montana
Fargo or Moorhead, ND
Amusingly none of their suggestions fell below the mason dixon. I don't want to be a yankee! Those barbaric people don't even have GRITS!
So there it is.



5 comments:
I would love to visit ALL of those places - especially in fall time. Every fall I get an itch to travel. I haven't been anywhere near those spots but can only imagine the beauty in person.
did you say you wanted snow or something crazy like that?
I just said I liked it colder...I guess I did make it very clear that I don't like heat at all. Hmm. Maybe I live in the wrong place altogether. You think Brian wants to move back up north?
I want to travel all around as well. I look forward to when Brian and I have a little more time on our hands...oh yeah, and the means to be able to travel =).
You must have also said things like small cities, no crime, no government, didn't care about health care, etc. :-) I've only been to two of your top spots and they are both nice, but WAY COLDer than you're used to. You CAN change your answers to your quiz and see what differences it makes.
Post a Comment