Her various expressions are so adorable! That play mat is quite the thing. Very colorful. I'm sure it was nice to have Granny with you for the afternoon.
I finally did nap, and it was very nice. The playmat is great, and i got it from a garage sale from my mom's coworker for $6. So nice to know where your used toys are coming from =). Granny was GREAT. I got sooooooo much done. It's amazing how little you accomplish when you have a million pound baby to lug around =). I love her to pieces, but it is so nice to be able to fold laundry (wow..never thought I would speak those words).
3 comments:
Poor you! Hope you get your nap soon...although I prefer you post pictures rather than nap...heheheehe! Love ya!
Her various expressions are so adorable! That play mat is quite the thing. Very colorful. I'm sure it was nice to have Granny with you for the afternoon.
I finally did nap, and it was very nice. The playmat is great, and i got it from a garage sale from my mom's coworker for $6. So nice to know where your used toys are coming from =). Granny was GREAT. I got sooooooo much done. It's amazing how little you accomplish when you have a million pound baby to lug around =). I love her to pieces, but it is so nice to be able to fold laundry (wow..never thought I would speak those words).
Post a Comment