I thought I would try out the little play mat today for Emma. She could take or leave it, but she looked really cute trying to eat her arm. Maybe we'll give it a few more weeks before we try the mat again.
I used to put Lydia on her back so she could look at the dangling toys...I remember when she began reaching for the toys at around 2 months. Emma is growing up!! Can't believe she is already over a month old!!
I know, I cannot believe she is already over a month. Actually, 5 weeks today. It's crazy how time flies. I would put her on her back, but for the most part she hates it. I tried it for a little while before the boppy and she would have none of it.I don't know where she gets her opinions from =). I am definitely up for a pint of "Everything But The..." It has been far too long. And I will try to get some pics of Brian and I, but since he's never home, and I am on the other side of the camera, they may be few and far between =).But I will see what I can do.
Hey Sarah...I think you're right. It has been a while since we saw each other. It's good to hear from you. I did not make the boppy cover,I'm afraid.I barely sew buttons onto pants =). But thank you for the compliment, I really like it too.
Liz, she sometimes likes the swing and sometimes doesn't. Since her tummy still bothers her a lot, she doesn't much care to be on her back. It's amazing how much better she feels on her tummy =). I am taking specific notes in my head, though I am not sure that will help anyone,as most of the things in my head are gone =). Who knows. Maybe if you ask me a specific question I will remember the answer..hehe.
Lois, I agree...In fact I think she's cuter for eating her arm =).
5 comments:
Oh well. Another toy another day. It did make for some cute pics though.
I used to put Lydia on her back so she could look at the dangling toys...I remember when she began reaching for the toys at around 2 months.
Emma is growing up!! Can't believe she is already over a month old!!
I know, I cannot believe she is already over a month. Actually, 5 weeks today. It's crazy how time flies.
I would put her on her back, but for the most part she hates it. I tried it for a little while before the boppy and she would have none of it.I don't know where she gets her opinions from =).
I am definitely up for a pint of "Everything But The..." It has been far too long. And I will try to get some pics of Brian and I, but since he's never home, and I am on the other side of the camera, they may be few and far between =).But I will see what I can do.
Does she still like to hang out in her swing? I'm counting on you to take specific notes on all this, you know.
Hey Sarah...I think you're right. It has been a while since we saw each other. It's good to hear from you. I did not make the boppy cover,I'm afraid.I barely sew buttons onto pants =). But thank you for the compliment, I really like it too.
Liz, she sometimes likes the swing and sometimes doesn't. Since her tummy still bothers her a lot, she doesn't much care to be on her back. It's amazing how much better she feels on her tummy =). I am taking specific notes in my head, though I am not sure that will help anyone,as most of the things in my head are gone =). Who knows. Maybe if you ask me a specific question I will remember the answer..hehe.
Lois, I agree...In fact I think she's cuter for eating her arm =).
Post a Comment