I found pictures on my camera I didn't know were there =)
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww...she looks so big! And by the way that swing is the coolest thing I've ever seen...I want a giant one for myself. Thanks for posting new pictures! She is a beautiful baby. My favorite picture was the Bryan's first day of school picture though...lol! We have pictures of Lukas from all his first and last days here and at West Point...glad to know we aren't the only ones who do that to someone other than a first grader! Glad ya'll are doing well and I hope you find that blasted ant...call me sometime! Love ya!
I love that swing too. She likes to take naps in it when she's being very fussy. I too wish they made one for adults. It would be nice to have something to sleep in when I'm fussy. We had to get a picture of Brian on his first day. It just wouldn't be right not to. So don't worry...I won't make fun of you for doing that. Amusingly, we think we did find the ant culprit. There were three ants crawling inside her pack 'n play, and all three of them died a horrid death.Serves them right... I will definitely give you a call this week. We need to catch up. Post on your blog!! =)
2 comments:
Awww...she looks so big! And by the way that swing is the coolest thing I've ever seen...I want a giant one for myself. Thanks for posting new pictures! She is a beautiful baby. My favorite picture was the Bryan's first day of school picture though...lol! We have pictures of Lukas from all his first and last days here and at West Point...glad to know we aren't the only ones who do that to someone other than a first grader! Glad ya'll are doing well and I hope you find that blasted ant...call me sometime! Love ya!
I love that swing too. She likes to take naps in it when she's being very fussy. I too wish they made one for adults. It would be nice to have something to sleep in when I'm fussy. We had to get a picture of Brian on his first day. It just wouldn't be right not to. So don't worry...I won't make fun of you for doing that. Amusingly, we think we did find the ant culprit. There were three ants crawling inside her pack 'n play, and all three of them died a horrid death.Serves them right...
I will definitely give you a call this week. We need to catch up. Post on your blog!! =)
Post a Comment