




I was letting Emma look at a rattle and she started smiling at it. So I grabbed the camera and waited for another one...it never came, but these were some cute pics I got while waiting. Is she not the cutest child ever? (I know I am slightly biased...)



8 comments:
no it is ok...she really is the cutest kid ever...i know now that I finally got to see her!!
She is a doll baby for sure. I think Lynzi got the baby fever on account of her. =)
Love the pics Amy. She is a cutie!!
I think Lynzi and Lukas need to have a baby of their own..they would have a very cute one =).
now Amy, after bashing the baby pushers, are you being degraded into the party yourself???? Those are SUPER adorable pictures.
I especially like the oen where she's sticking her tongue out at you. A harbinger of things to come????
Thank you very much. We are quite happy with our cute little baby. And I am sure the tongue is a harbinger...She already has quite the personality =).
I am not pushing babies where babies aren't wanted. Lynzi wants one, but they are waiting. So I was merely egging on =).
LOL!! Amy pushing...no WAY!!! Really I only want one when I am around them see? It is really nice just being the hubby and me. I will feel a lot more ready, if that make since, when I finish up my degree and have gotten used to this whole army thing. I just hope God waits for us to get ready...lol...he does have quite a sense of humor you know! Anyway..now is nice minus the babies but I do look forward to later plus the babies...for the time being I'll just oogle over everyone else's. :)
Post a Comment