Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bumbo Baby

My baby is now big enough for the Bumbo seat! And if you ask me, she looks ADORABLE in it. She was helping her mommy make coffee for her daddy. And no, I don't typically use my shirt as a burp cloth, but I had left the cloth in another room. She invariably spit up at that point, and my shirt was the closest thing I could use. And then she started playing with it, so I couldn't take it away.






10 comments:

Unknown said...

If I put them all together and thumb flip, I will have my own little filmstrip. =)
You're so funny. Emma seems overwhelmed with joy.

The Budget Mommy: said...

yeah yeah. I couldn't choose which ones were cutest, so I just put them all! =)

Elizabeth said...

:-) Ah, you bring joy to my life!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Mer reporting:

So, not being familiar with the Bumbo seat, I was not sure what to expect--However, you are absolutely correct when you state that Emma looks adorable in it--Could she possibly be cuter? I had no idea that such a seat thing existed--what's its purpose? It looks super comfy!

Love you!

Mer

The Budget Mommy: said...

I am glad to bring joy to your life, Liz. Anything to get a laugh =).

Mer, I think they say this seat is good for orthopedic development or something. All I know is that I can put her down in it, she likes it, and I have my hands free. It's great for this age, right when they can hold their own head up. She sat at the head of the table on Sunday at Mom and Dad's so we could all eat and look at her. The child is spoiled =).

Anonymous said...

she is such an adorable littly fatty! how are you not just squeezing those blubbery little legs at every moment?

Anonymous said...

The other cousin says --

Oh my goodness that is the coolest chair ever -- Do they make them in grown-up sizes??

I have to say that it's totally fascinating to look at the pictures of Emma and see how even at such a young age you can totally see the family resemblance. I mean, I look at those pictures and think wow, that baby looks like she could be related to me! (Yes, I am the master of the obvious.)

So cute!!!!

love a.

j.j. said...

The Bumbo is great. Before Lydia figured out how to get out (yes, I know, supposedly they are unable to do this) it was a great way to have her up on the counter tops while I did things in the kitchen. She was quite happy while sitting in it.
Emma looks adorable...much cuter expression then her pensive scowl while we were walking!!

Anonymous said...

What a joy to see such a lovely baby for so many people to love and ejoy even when they can't be close to her. NOw you all know thqt she does have lovely red hair and you know that I had red hair up until...........well something happened and now it is really white in the front but still has color in the back. I guess when I take Emma out I can just walk backward so people can say I can really claim her. What do you think? Amy, please keep the pictures and comments coming. We all want to know everything that you all do. It is so much fun so we all can have input into Emma's precious life. Love Yo'Miss Granny and Great Granny

Anonymous said...

She's too cute, Amy. What cheeks! Just want to gobble 'em up. And, I have to say, that coffee is looking awful yummy, too. Japan doesn't have anything but "blended" or instant coffee, and it's...baaaaad. I'm having my mother smuggle some to me when she comes to visit. ;-)