Life goes on as usual over here. Here are some pictures of my munchkin and my sweet cat.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is such a joy to be able to see and hold my precious Great Granddaughter Emma when I come on the weekends.God has so richly blessed us with His beautiful bondle of joy. I just know that everybody can see that she is the prettiest baby in the whole wideworld. She is getting that cared for look everyday. She just smiled at me yesterday with a very big grin. I remember when my oldest sister,Doris, told me that you haven't lived until you have a great grand child and now I know just what she meant. You'll remember when you have one and know. Love Yo'Mommy,Daddy,and Emma, Great Granny ,Jeannette
2 comments:
It is such a joy to be able to see and hold my precious Great Granddaughter Emma when I come on the weekends.God has so richly blessed us with His beautiful bondle of joy. I just know that everybody can see that she is the prettiest baby in the whole wideworld. She is getting that cared for look everyday. She just smiled at me yesterday with a very big grin. I remember when my oldest sister,Doris, told me that you haven't lived until you have a great grand child and now I know just what she meant. You'll remember when you have one and know. Love Yo'Mommy,Daddy,and Emma, Great Granny ,Jeannette
That picture of Emma with Leo is HILARIOUS! He's so much BIGGER than her.
Post a Comment