Friday, September 08, 2006
Of all the times...
I just want to say that I never take benedryl to go to sleep anymore because it always keeps me up (yes, I know it's odd, and it wasn't always that way, but for the past few years it has been...). ANYWAY. I have been steadily having worse and worse allergy issues the past week or so. Today it got so bad I was having trouble swallowing food because my throat was swelling. So I took a benedryl, resting in the knowledge that it wouldn't make me tired. And for the first time in years, I am so drowsy I want to lie down on the floor and nap. But I will prevail!!! I am drinking coffee. I just thought that it was worth mentioning that it's not fair that all of the times I have taken it to knock me out recently, it finally works when I don't want it to. Carry on with your day...I just thought you should all know. Oh and one more thing...I finally found a pair of pants that fits me like a glove, and they are so expensive that on eBay they are starting out at $19.99. I always knew my body had expensive taste =). Maybe I can find another pair at Marshalls..... Okay I really will stop now.



7 comments:
You're not the only strange one. I believe Nyquil affects Julie in the same way. I think my body has evolved expensive taste as my income has evolved. When I was a teenager and in college I LOVED Old Navy and they could do no wrong. After college I suddenly decided Banana Republic was the best store ever and within the last two years it's become Ann Taylor. I'm really hoping I stay with this store for a while. I don't think I could afford anything more expensive. (Thank goodness for AT Loft and AT outlet.)
Amy - you're rambling. =) Keep on drinking that coffee. We'll check on ya later.
Well, there's nothing like the time I took 2 Benadryl (I mean isn't that the regular dosage for every other otc drug???) right before I had to pick up three boys that I was supposed to babysit that evening. I practically fell asleep in my cici's pizza and had just enough energy to get the kids home and a video plugged in before I conked out! Yikes! Talk about the Worst Babysitter of the Year award.
BTW the Mall of Georgia is getting a AT Loft next to the new Coldwater Creek. Finally! is all I can say. Unfortunately, I can't be interested in regular clothes for quite a while.
I thought I might be rambling, but I couldn't stop typing. Oh, and the FUNNIEST thing happens when you take a benedryl and you're nursing. It dries your milk up. So I don't recommend mixing the two.
I bought the pants at Marshalls on clearance for $11. They were from The Limited. So I thought I would see how much they were normally so I could get another pair since they actually fit. But Brian was not so keen on the idea of taking out a loan to pay for them. I don't know why =). I am pretty sure AT stuff doesn't work on me...my hips have always been too big.
I was really informing Stephanie -- I think it's one of her favs. :-) At the Limited, are you talking slacks or jeans? I have always loved the Limited for their fit. One good thing about them is that occasionally, they do run awesome sales on pants or shirts like buy one get 50% off or something. And they can have good clearance sales, too. Keep the Faith, Ames.
I wasn't saying you were talking to me, per se... I was merely commenting on AT in general. I will keep the faith and I am very glad to know about their sales. I will be checking on that regularly. I am talking about their slacks in particular, though as well as these fit, I'm thinking I should try their jeans as well.
Post a Comment